Dearest Darling Friends.
Did you know what all a super small and tiny, itsy-bitsy dot can do?
– A small dot can stop a BIG sentence.
– A few more dots give continuity.
– A dot on top of a small line makes it an i.
– A dot on top of a comma changes what it is.
– A series of dots indicate space to be filled (sign on dotted lines).
– In maths, a dot can represent a decimal point, as in 3.14.
– In the world of design, a dot can be used as a graphic element, such as in the middle of a letter “i” or as a design feature in a pattern.
– In computer science, a dot can be used as a separator in a web address (e.g., www.example.com) or as part of a file extension (e.g., myfile.docx).
In a broader sense, a dot can represent a point or a mark, create space to be filled or fill as space that has been created, add distinction to an electronic address, be a work of art or add art to many different kinds of work.
The shifting of a dot can alter the value of a number and the presence of a dot can complete an expression.
A dot can be used to play games like ‘dot and dash’ and also to create grids.
A dot is not just a dot. It is a dot with infinite possibilities.
Even if you and me are just a dot in this HUGE existence, we too have infinite possibilities. Live with this conviction and enjoy being a dot.
With love from one dot (me) to another dot (you),
naren (a dot)
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe to us.
Do check out more videos on our YouTube channel