Worthy inspirations in different stages of life.
– Early years – It was Mother Teresa and Swami Vivekananda who inspired me. Mother for her compassion and Vivekananda for his determination to introduce India’s spiritual treasure to the West.
– Teens – My Uncle – Ram Mohta. His childhood was filled with struggles yet his sense of humour was outstanding. His friend circle was rock solid. I wanted to emulate both of these qualities.
– My youth – My father. His ability to work hard, stay positive in spite of huge setbacks, chiselled me.
– My training – Rajan was my inspiration. His sense of commitment and his ability to get the best out of people still inspires me.
– Today – Impact Possibilities. I believe we are facing an opportunity of a lifetime to use technology and make a huge difference to the world. I wish to work relentlessly to make the most of this opportunity.
Did you too have different sources of inspirations in different phases of your life?
In the present, what is the source of your inspiration?
May all your dreams come true.