1. Avoider – Avoiding tasks and conflicts that are difficult or may involve unpleasantness . These fill you with dread.
You anticipate bad things to happen if you ‘do’ something. You wish things will become better by itself.
2. Stickler – Perfectionism taken too far. This makes if difficult for you and people around you to be happy.
Your eyes are ALWAYS searching for what is ‘wrong’ or ‘not good enough’. You cannot celebrate milestones as they are ‘not good enough’, only end results matter.
You are serious by nature.
3. Hyper rational – Has the habit of rationally processing everything, including relationships.
It is likely that you will be perceived as cold, distant, and intellectually arrogant. You often find yourself embrolied in arguments.
Very rare to have a good friend.
4. Controller – Anxiety-based need to take charge, control situations and want people’s actions to confirm to one’s own will.
High anxiety and impatience when that is not possible. Frequent emotional outbursts lead to complications. New and deep relationships are difficult.
Quick on judging others. Hates being judged.
5. Restless – Constantly in search of the next activity. Longs to be constantly busy. Can rarely relax.
6. Victim – Uses feeling like a victim to gain attention and affection. Relentless focus on negative feelings and negative memories.
Do not see their blessings, cannot avoid seeing their troubles. Believes they have sacrificed so much yet they are not acknowledged nor respected.
Often has health issues.
7. Pleaser – Tries to gain acceptance and affection by helping, pleasing, or rescuing others. Are often exploited for their goodness and left alone when they are in need.
Loses sight of own needs and sacrifices it hoping to become important. Become a cynic when their efforts are not valued.
8. Hyper-vigilant – Continuous intense anxiety about pitfalls and potholes and what could go wrong.
In a constant state of obsessive, compulsive, checking and rechecking. Can never rest nor relax.
9. Hyper – achiever – Dependent on constant performance and achievement for self-respect and self-validation.
Highly focused on external success, leading to unsustainable workaholic tendencies and loss of touch with deeper emotional and relationship needs.
Success is their only barometer of self worth.
Avoiding these 9 will help you to get the best out of you. Your thoughts?
If you believe this helps, feel free to share it with others
With love, prayers, and exceptional wishes,