- Viktor Frankl – Psychologist
- Thomas Edison – Inventor
- Neil Armstrong – Astronaut
- Nelson Mandela – Politics
- J.K Rowling – Author
- Steve Jobs – Bussiness Leader
- Howard Shultz – Business Leader
- Amitabh Bachhan – Actor
This isn’t just a list of random names.
All these people have something in common with you and me…
…as well as millions of people worldwide and throughout history.
Humanity possesses a survival skill that makes it possible to recover from adversity. And thrive.
Hardships such as
– losing a loved one,
– financial problems,
– medical emergencies.
These hardships impact the emotional wellbeing of every person.
But some people seem to cope with stress and adversity BETTER than others.
What do you think makes them BETTER?
Is it something they were born with? Or maybe something that came with experience?
The answer is one of the most powerful survival skills we have as humans – RESILIENCE
Resilience helps in….
* Healthier coping mechanisms when faced with stressful situations
* Holding a positive image of themselves and their abilities
* Improved emotional management
* Bouncing back quickly after experiencing hard times
* Navigating stressful events with improved self-control
Resilience not only helps me to cope, adapt, but even thrive during challenging times (and beyond).
If you believe you have strong resilience, do let us know how do you process adversities (in your mind) that helps you to be resilient.
Could you share a story from your life where you practiced resilience?
May your resilience story be inspiring for all who know you
With love, prayers, and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life.
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe to us.