1. Resisting change.
2. Maintaining status quo.
3. Choosing to settle for less.
4. Lowering expectations from yourself.
5. Complaining a lot.
6. Feeling helpless.
7. Praying someone helps you.
8. Being a spectator.
9. Being hyper cautious.
10. Living a sad or fear-tinged life.
1. Choosing to come out strong.
2. Choosing to be relentless.
3. Choosing to consistently gain ground. Choosing to consistently advance.
4. Creating conditions for change.
5. Building momentum.
6. Being pro-active.
7. Learning fast.
Is defence ALWAYS WRONG? Not at all. There are times when defence is the right strategy. But, not at the BEGINNING of the year.
Look at the person looking at you and say, “I have had enough of playing silly losing games with opportunities. I have had enough of settling for crumbs. I have had enough of standing by sidelines, watching people less talented less brighter than me, walk away with glories. It’s time to wake up and take massive action.”
If the goal is to be number one in my area of interest, why do it slowly?
If the goal is to be number one in sales, why do it slowly?