When you set a business goals, answering the following 5 questions would be of great help. The ‘why’ at the end is of critical importance.
1. What are your business priorities? Why?
2. What do you need to develop to achieve these goals? Why?
3. What are your key motivations to achieve your goal? Why?
4. Having achieved the goal, how would you feel about yourself? Why?
5. Having helped you achieve these goals, how would your team feel about themselves? Why?
What are your thoughts on this? Looking forward to learning from your life’s wisdom.
With love, prayers, and exceptional wishes,
As I live…I learn
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe to us.
Do check out more videos on our YouTube channel.