Weapons destroy, but questions are weapons that often help to create.
Questions help us to bring focus on things that are truly important.
They also help us to get clarity when we are lost (without even knowing it).
Smart questions are the smart friend everyone needs in their life.
Here are 10 questions that have always helped me get great perspectives on life.
Do accept these questions as a New Year gift from me.
The best way to use these questions will be through discussions. Discuss these questions in your workplace, at home, and with friends too.
Post it in your social media handles, send it as a Google Form to people who inspire you, put it in your WA status.
Wow yourself with your answers and get thrilled by the answers you get.
1. Anything missing in life right now?
2. How do you feel when you are successful?
3. What do you want people to take away from your life?
4. When there is good news – Whom do you call?
5. When there is bad news – Whom do you call?
6. When do you feel most loved?
7. When are you most fulfilled?
8. What are you drawn to in a person?
9. What is the most surprising part of being a parent?
10. What would you like to say to people who look up to you?
Was it worth answering these questions?
May 2021 be the best year EVER of our lives.
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe us.
Do check out more videos on our YouTube channel.