One of the greatest struggles in a relationship is the presence or absence of trust.
When trust is present, there is strength, there is peace, there is love.
When trust is absent, there is disturbance, there is pretence, and there is power struggle.
Everyone wants to be trustworthy, isn’t it? They just may not know how to be one.
Here are a few phrases called Trust phrases. People who are trustworthy have been found to use these phrases regularly.
1. I trust you.
2. How may I help you?
3. You have my support.
4. You are looking good.
5. That was my fault. Sorry.
6. Will you help me, please?
7. What do you think about this?
8. This is not possible without YOU
9. I understand what you are saying.
10. Your presence made the difference.
11. I am all ears to what you have to say.
12. What do you think I can I do differently?
13. I understand why did what you did!
In other words, if my effort is to understand YOU and add value to YOU, you will find it easy to trust me.
If my longing is that you should understand ME, you should add value to MY life, trust will NEVER be possible.
Do people often hear the above phrases from you? If yes, YOU must be a trustworthy person.
Do let me know ‘How may I add value to your life?’ (I just used point number 2)
With love, prayers, and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life.
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe to us.
Do check out more videos on our YouTube channel