Dearest Darling Friends,
What is Satsang? It is an involved dialogue between a teacher and a student.
▪ It is NOT just being PRESENT in the physical space of the teacher.
▪ It is NOT just listening because something is being spoken.
▪ It is NOT just a task that must be done once a week.
▪ It is NOT just a tool to accumulate ‘Punya’.
▪ It is an ACTIVE involvement. There is no space for ego here. There is no space for fear here. A seeker of knowledge and a medium of knowledge come together and live their destiny in a Satsang.
Arjuna the student found his teacher in Krishna. Their Satsang resulted in Bhagwad Gita.
In Zen, there is a saying, ‘When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
Are you ready as a student? Will you recognize the teacher when they appear? How will you know WHO is the right teacher for you? How will your teacher know, YOU are the right student?
This LSM does not have answers. It just has a few questions I want you to think about. And oh yes, do let me know your thoughts.
In the interaction that follows, for some of you I might be the teacher. For most of you, I might be a student. In all the interactions, both of us will be enriched.
Let a ‘Satsang’ happen.
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.
Life School Wow Parenting Keep Moving Movement