Here are some tips to solve complicated relationship problems:
1. Start gently – Voice your concern but don’t criticize.
2. Focus on the problem, not the person – Whatever happens, your tone must carry respect.
3. Stay calm – When your pulse goes up, happiness goes down. When you are calm, your tone will always be ‘right’ and ‘respectful’. Without that, solutions are not possible.
4. Stay positive – “Five To One” isn’t just a song by The Doors; it’s also the key to successful relationships. For every negative thing you say, 5 positive things must be said.
5. Empathy is compulsory- ‘I see what you are saying’. ‘You have a valid point’. ‘Ouch. That must have hurt’. When you say these things, you are OPEN minded. This opens up other people. Without this, how will you solve? You get the drift?
Often, you do not get to win. You can’t always get what you want, but if the relationship is important to you, sometimes, you will get what you need. Salute that and keep moving.
So what else should you do in order to make a relationship work and get over past issues?
6. Have fun.
7. Anchor on gratitude.
8. Keep making an effort.
9. Keep having adventures.
10. Never give up on important people.
Keep believing that the best phase of your relationship is ahead of you and NOT behind you.
Change your thoughts. Change your life.
To have such amazing messages in your mailbox, do subscribe to us.
Do check out more videos on our YouTube channel