Dearest Darling Friends,
Here is a small list of 5 cardinal mistakes most smart people make! See if you too are making them!
1. Money/fame remains the driving force – We all know there is more to life than money. The truth is that beyond a certain amount money has little impact on our happiness.
2. Taking sleep for granted – When we get excited about something, we want to spend all the available time on it. Sleep is sacrificed. Tiredness becomes our companion.
3. Being in contact without being connected – I have realized, my digital devices help me to be in contact with people but the human and spiritual connections with them has become weak.
4. No time for fitness – Life is full of obligations. Unfortunately, to meet these obligations, we move exercise out of our list of priorities. Soon, we feel tired and weak. And we regret every time we see ourselves naked in the mirror.
5. Being overconfident – After we achieve some small success, we get carried away by the results. Rely on the things that brought you to where you are. Were they…curiosity, passion, excitement, sincerity, hard work, open to learning, respect for others? These are gold standard qualities. May they always stay with you.
May you always avoid the 5 cardinal sins smart people make.
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.