* The number one thing is you’ve gotta smile. You absolutely have to smile. A smile is a great way to engender trust.
* You don’t want to give a full frontal, full body display. That could be very offensive to someone. Give a little bit of an angle.
* Keep your palms up as you’re talking, as opposed to palms down. That says, “I’m hearing what you’re saying. I’m open to what your ideas are.”
* Show good, open, comfortable non-verbals. Basically, anything that is compressing: lip compression, eyebrow compression, where you’re squishing down, that’s conveying stress.
* Depending on whose smile you see, the researchers found that one smile can be as pleasurable and stimulating as up to 2,000 bars of chocolate!… it took up to 16,000 pounds sterling in cash to generate the same level of brain stimulation as one smile! This is equivalent to about $25,000 per smile…
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Imagine, when we wake up, we are given only what we had thanked for.